Saturday, March 16, 2013

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy: Offered $10,000 Not to Tell Story

The TMZ celebrity news website reported that a man named James M. Schober is trying to obtain the rights to Anthony’s story, according to court documents. Schober, who appears to have no ties to Anthony’s family, does not want to acquire rights to her story for any other reason than preventing “Ms. Anthony or others from publishing or profiting from her story in the future,” according to the website. Earlier this month, Anthony, who was acquitted July 2011 of murder chargers in the death of her baby, told a bankruptcy court that she is living off of “unsolicited donations,” according to the New York Post. “I don’t pay rent. I don’t pay utilities. I guess you could say I’m living free off the kindness” of other people, she said at a hearing in Tampa, Fla. She added, “When I need to go somewhere, I take the bus.” Read more at http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/united-states/casey-anthony-bankruptcy-offered-10-000-not-to-tell-story-363654.html

No comments:

Post a Comment